Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still Here!

First off--- ouch.  I've been having a pain spike for the last couple of days.  Everywhere, feet and neck mostly.    When the pain is up, so are the meds-and I don't really trust myself to blog when I'm super medicated.

There's also way too much going on in the world right now for me to focus on any one thing.  I don't know where to begin.

So, I've checked out for the last week and sunk back into Lord of the Rings Online.  I was Tolkien when it wasn't cool, lol, and I'm perfectly happy to simply walk from Forochel to Bree and explore Silmarillion land.  As far as addictions go, I'm only co-dependent here:  My wife is the over-achieving guild leader/instance runner type.  The whole family is playing this game together (somewhat), we're actually in the same room kicking orc butt together.  Having fun.  I'll be back with more significant offerings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment